Tuesday, October 1, 2013

TSA Officers Find Stash Of Fake ID Cards In Passenger Baggage

My fake ID recognition training includes handling hundreds of genuine and counterfeit IDs.  When I travel outside of California to conduct training, I always ship my IDs.

I always thought that even if I put them into my checked luggage, someone manning those TSA X-ray machines would freakout and I'd get stuck explaining myself and risk having my training materials siezed.

I've trained TSA in Fake ID Detection....Even after that they advised me not to travel with my training materials, and this is why!!

TSA Officers Find Stash Of Fake ID Cards In BWI Passenger Baggage « CBS Baltimore

4 comments:

  1. Omg  am really happy and excited as i made my high quality fake id & other documents from whatsapp/text +1(410)775-8183 he is of high quality and very legit and took 48h to get everything done and deliver my id he does all  documents fake and real any one could pass through him: email: legaldocsolution0@gmail.com 

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you have a crime that you did not commit outside of california, let's say in New York. There are new york criminal defense lawyer who's utterly ready to accommodate you and hear your side of the story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got here much interesting stuff. The post is great! Thanks for sharing it! Fake IDs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly fascinating and alluring article you have here. I truly appreciated perusing this post and I completely concur with your presumption. It is incredible to see such web journals like this. Much obliged to you! fake ids

    ReplyDelete